Set-up a Part with Subcontractor Costs for Installation
In this example, we'll take a look at how you can create a part that includes Material Cost for materials, but uses a Subcontractor for the installation cost.
- From your Projects page, open your part with the pencil button (far right).
- Un-check the "Labor Cost Calculation" box to remove the Labor Cost
- Check the "Subcontractor Cost Calculation" box to include Subcontractor Cost for installation
- Change "Subcontractor Cost Calculation" to "$/unit"
- Enter the dollar amount per unit for installation
For this example, we'll assume $10.00/sq ft for Material cost, and $5.00/sq ft for Subcontractor installation: