This article is not for anyone using the online version of Clear Estimates. This article is for those using the desktop version. How can I tell? If you signed up for Clear Estimates before 2015, you are most likely using the desktop version.
If you have been with us for the last several years, you may have noticed that Clear Estimates has gone online! This happened a number of years ago, and you are welcome to join us at any time!
Moving from the desktop version to the online version is fairly easy to do.
First, sign up for Clear Estimates online. You can do so here. Then, download the file below.
Click here to download the Get Export Database Setup File
Download the file above and run it.
- Enter your Clear Estimates Online username/password
- It will then ask you to find the Clear Estimates folder. It is typically in C:\programfiles or C:\programfiles(x86).
- (! Important !) Select the Clear Estimates Folder (the entire folder, just click on it to highlight it then click open)
- When you start the export, the software should have some successful processes.
- When everything is successful, it will upload your database to the Clear Estimates online version, it may take up to an hour for it to load
- You will receive an e-mail when it is complete.
If you are having trouble moving your data from the desktop version to the online version, please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.